- "What are the other planets like?"
- "How does the Sun shine?"
- "How far away are the stars in the night sky?"
- "How and when will the Sun die?"
- "Are black holes giant cosmic vacuum cleaners?"
- "Why astronomers believe the Universe is expanding?"
- "Will the Universe expand forever or will there be a "Big Crunch"?"
Learn answers to these and a lot more by taking Astronomy!
ASTRONOMY 100: "Principles of Astronomy"
Astronomy 100 is an overview of modern astronomy.
As we study the motions of celestial objects, the various objects that
comprise the Solar System, the evolution of stars in the Milky Way, and
the distribution of galaxies in space, we will explore not only our
geometric place in the Universe, but also our evolutionary place.